Erev Yom Kippur - Men's Mikvah Appointment
MUST READ BEFORE CONTINUING
Admission is $15 per person. Entrance by household is permitted.
You will receive a separate email directing you to schedule your appointment. You must bring your APPOINTMENT TIME CONFIRMATION EMAIL upon arrival.
Dear community members,
In keeping with the importance of using the Mikvah on Erev Yom Kippur, while protecting the health of all of our people, we are making the Mikvah available for men on Sept 27th from 10 AM - 3 PM under the following conditions:
- Every person entering will be screened for temperature and must print and bring their confirmation email.
- Each person, or members of the same household, will have 10 minutes to use the Mikvah. You must be out of the Mikvah building no later than 10 minutes after the beginning of your appointment.
- The dressing room will be sanitized between each use. There will be extra chlorine in the Mikvah.
- The showers, bathrooms, and towels will not be available. Please shower beforehand.
- You MUST come at least five minutes before your appointment time. NO ONE will be allowed in after 2 minutes after your appointment time. NO EXCEPTIONS. No refunds will be given.
- By coming to the Mikvah, you are attesting that you have no symptoms of illness or fever, and that you have not been in contact with anyone who has symptoms of COVID-19.