The finished work is a five-volume set featuring:
- Fully vowelized text of the Kitzur Shulchan Aruch, based on the author's own corrected Lemberg edition of 1884
- Crisp, clear translation appropriate for student and scholar alike
- ArtScroll's trademark phrase-by-phrase elucidation with explanatory notes
- Original editorial glosses from Rabbi Shlomo Ganzfried
- Detailed appendices
A special major feature makes this an even more useful Halachic guide:
This edition lists important rulings of two of the last century's most widely studied halachic authorities, when they differ from the Kitzur:
• Mishnah Berurah, the Chafetz Chaim's authoritative commentary on Orach Chaim
• Igros Moshe, the monumental responsa of the Posek Hador, HaGaon Rav Moshe Feinstein zt"l.
With these vitally important additions, The Kleinman Edition of the Kitzur Shulchan Aruch / Code of Jewish Law is a valuable and useful resource to all.
If you would like us to carry this item in-store, please email the title of the item to firstname.lastname@example.org